The Woo of Dark Sweet


#NaPoWriMo2019


Comments

Sherry Blue Sky said…
Ha, "addiction began its waddle with a nibble." The story of my life! LOL. I am still grinning.
Gillena Cox said…
...Addiction began its waddle...
wonderful line, luv the use of "waddle" here
Thanks for dropping by my blog today

Much⚘love
Sanaa Rizvi said…
Hahaha I can't resist chocolate either! Deliciously exquisite poem, Susie ❤️
Absolutely delightful!
Susan said…
Waddle. O, I am waddling!
rallentanda said…
Very clever...yes chocolate addiction to serious waddling:)
Old Egg said…
Yes, this is such a laugh with that "waddle". Loved especially this gorge time of the year.
Sumana Roy said…
Ha, that's me. I'm an addict to this one & sin everyday :D
Khaya Ronkainen said…
I know well what you talk of. Delicious dark beauty and difficult to resist, and your image makes me want to go out and buy one now. :D
Panchali said…
OMG! Let's face it, it's a losing battle to resist such temptations..My story, Susie!! Smiles.
Dont know how to start a more healthy behaviour.Sob..sob
Yes, I mourned when I learned that milk chocolate gives me migrains. Until I learned that I can still eat dark chocolate... :)