The Beauty of Yellow

Comments

Ravenblack said…
Lovely picture and accompanying words. I bet those bright yellow flowers would be a bit of sunshine until the clouds pass on by. :)
Maude Lynn said…
That is really pretty!
Sherry Blue Sky said…
So beautiful. Is this one of your art cards, Susie? I love it.
Susie Clevenger said…
Thanks everyone....Sherry, it is one of my photographs I would like to turn into a card.
Kerry O'Connor said…
I love the presentation: and your words about yellow flowers ring very true with me: my favourite botanical shade of all.
Geraldine said…
this would make a beautiful card! I love yellow (anything) it always makes me smile. when I saw the title of your post in Reader, I had to click through. :<)
ayala said…
I love yellow! Love this!
Ed Pilolla said…
you use the effectiveness and beauty of the pair so amazingly well. i had to read it slowly the third time to see it. flower-weed; yellow-brown; and for me, the last pair is sun-rain. big power in the duality i feel here. maybe that's just me, and that's just fine:) i got a lot out of it.