"I am hearing poetry when awake, dreaming poetry when asleep, breathing poetry with each breath, I am living in a poem."

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Haiku Challenge Day #22 ~ Movement in Dance



bollywood beckons   
contemporary movement
mixed with classical

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

a gypsy heartbeat
translated by rhythmic dance
bohemian joy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

bells chime on ankles
a hypnotic flirtation
heart snared in its spell

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

©Susie Clevenger 2012
Photograph: Enosh Bandsode 
29 Days of 29 Haiku

17 comments :

Ben Ditty said...

Ooo my heart's in that spell now!

Grace said...

Very nice set...I like all of it....You are getting better and better at this form ~

Asni said...

Very nicely crafted haiku! Love it.

Mama Zen said...

Nicely done!

Ellecee said...

My favorite is "bohemian joy" but I enjoyed them all very much.

zongrik said...

nice collection

three dancer senryu

Tarang Sinha said...

Bollywood...:) Lovely set of haiku:)

vivinfrance said...

I like these very much.

Chèvrefeuille said...

Love this set of haiku. I see that I have used the wrong photo for today's challenge.
So I will re-write mine for today.

br!nDle said...

loved them all...the classical mix...just awesome...:)

beccagivens said...

spell binding ... you are shining!!
Here is my Day 22.

☂☆ Vållῐ ★♬ said...

Lovely..Liked all haiku :)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

"hypnotic flirtation"

Yes, I sense that too! :)

Painted Images here and here

sonsylass said...

I love the Bollywood reference - conjures up wonderful pictures

Cloaked Monk/Terri said...

I love the hypnotic flirtation!

SweetTalkingGuy said...

bohemian joy! Wonderful stuff!!

Someone is Special said...

hypnotic Susie.. Loved your take..

© Confessions Of A Laundry Goddess , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena