Over His Head




Comments

Brendan said…
Men. All thirst and drunk after the first dipper. You couldn't have put it better!
Kerry O'Connor said…
Ha! And he'll never know what he missed out on either. Great parting shot.
Outlawyer said…
Ha! I would like to woo with and in water! Very clever. Am in train so can't listen to sing but love moondanxe. K.
Timoteo said…
Love the whimsy here...being one who has gone off the deep end a few times!
colleen said…
THAT is my kind of poem!
Sherry Blue Sky said…
A zinger! Good one, Susie.
Carrie Van Horn said…
Wow....I just love this Susie!! It was his loss for sure!
ayala said…
Ha! Nicely done.
Jim said…
Deep enough to drown him? enjoyable reading, Haha.
..
Rommy said…
I kind of adore this! It was charming and quite well done.
Rommy said…
I really love it!