Water Line



Comments

Very nice expressions and amazing presentation.
Anonymous said…
Lovely!!
brudberg said…
I think you are right.. The image of the floating dream is so great.
Debi Swim said…
Wonderful. I love that you took something so trite and made it fresh and wise.
Kerry O'Connor said…
Your poem is the perfect balance of wit and good sense.
Rommy said…
That last stanza is awesome.
Sherry Blue Sky said…
Oh my goodness. I just posted mine, and your poem reminded me to hold onto that optimism! Bless you, Susie. These are deep truths. Beautifully done, and wise.
De Jackson said…
Gorgeous perfection here. WOW.
Hannah said…
Awesome with this image, Susie...really well done!
Angie said…
Attitude is your altitude! Indeed.
kaykuala said…
So much can be done but doubts seem to be a hindrance to many potential or would-be successes!
It is a human trait! Very true Susie! Very innovative presentation!

Hank
Fireblossom said…
A glass full to the top with truth.
mittens said…
This nice, really really nice.
humbird said…
Such a wisdom in this glass of thoughts!
Jennifer Wagner said…
Veracious. And I love the line "empty a river to find its way home."
Helen said…
I love the truth in your words, Susie!
Marian said…
Interesting and truthy! I have no idea how to make a graphic like that, so I'm very impressed.