"I am hearing poetry when awake, dreaming poetry when asleep, breathing poetry with each breath, I am living in a poem."

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I would like to thank Tigerbrite for kindly nominating me for this award.

Here are my nominations for bloggers that I enjoy reading their work. There are so many the list would be endless so I chose a few for now. I am sure once you are introduced to them you will enjoy their work also. 


I have been married for 41 years.
I have two beautiful, talented daughters.
I live in the state of Texas in the United States.
I am a huge fan of blues music.
I became a serious blogger the end of 2009.
I am allergic to shellfish.
I love to laugh.


10 comments :

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Thank you so much Susie :)
Means sooooooooooooo much to me :)

*Happy* :) :) :)

Nanka said...

Thank you Susie for the nomination and it feels good that you are following me regularly!! It has always been a pleasure reading your words and ideas, which are intelligently thought provoking!!
Wish you the very best!!
Cheers!!

Ed Pilolla said...

that's a very generous thing to do, to showcase others like that. congrats on your nomination!

The Unknowngnome said...

Susie, what a sweet surprise! I came over to read of your well deserved Versatile Blogger award and here you have passed the same on to so many! Thank you.

I second Nanka's comments, you are all that and more.

Peace. :)

Tarang Sinha said...

Thank you so much Susie, for the nomination!!:) I’m glad you enjoy reading my blog:)

Congratulations on your nomination :) it’s absolutely well deserved as you play skillfully with your beautiful words.

Joanne Kennedy said...

Thanks so much for your nomination!

Mama Zen said...

Congratulations!

Thinking said...

hmm...Congrats.

I like your blog too.

Madeleine said...

Bles you Susie. Thanks sooo much and congrats to all the other awardees.

☆•.¸.Mildred.¸.•☆ said...

Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Have a nice and happy week****

© Confessions Of A Laundry Goddess , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena